As of October 25, 2021 per Washington State COVID-19 regulations – all entry into classes and workshops require proof of vaccination. All participants must wear a mask. Thank you for you compliance and cooperation.
Nivata is compliant with Washington State COVID-19 regulations and sanitation requirements
- We can accommodate up to 5 students with mats 6 feet apart but follow WA State requirements when asked to have more space per student.
- We practice physical distancing throughout the studio.
- Please arrive for class 20 minutes before class to accommodate the check in process.
- For the time being all cueing and re-alignment will be verbal
- We ask that you bring your own props with you to class. That includes a yoga mat + blanket or towel, personal water for staying hydrated, and blocks if you would like. *All items mentioned are available for purchase.
- We ask that you wear a mask. We can provide you with a mask if needed.
- We ask that you sign in, walk your personal items to the back, wash or sanitizer your hands, and then place your mat in the studio where designated
- We have 2 sinks for hand washing and 5 hand sanitizing stations
- Please honor us and each other by staying 6 feet apart and allowing others to pass you safely – there are narrow places within the studio that could get congested
- Please let us know in advance of joining an in-person class if you have any concerns or health-related sensitivities that our instructors should know about
- It is imperative for all of us that you DO NOT ENTER THE STUDIO if:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have not recovered, or are still within the 14-day quarantine
- Have had symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 24 hours
- Have had contact with a person who has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- We will gladly and thankfully honor a paid class for future class
- All classes must be booked online – no drop-in students permitted
Waivers and Nivata policies must be accepted and signed before class attendance
Patience and gratitude practiced and encouraged!